Spam Safe Mail Contract Terms
- Mark Andrew Smith Limited trading as "Spam
Safe Mail" in Ireland will provide spam email
filtering services for the client.
- The service shall be available 99% of the
- A monthly invoice will be raised mid month
in advance of the next month.
- All invoices will be settled within 14 days
- There is no setup fee with this contract.
- The client will pay Mark Andrew Smith
Limited a sum monthly on the 1st of the month in
advance of each month by standing order direct
into our bank account or Paypal account. No
other payment option is offered nor accepted.
- Clients joining mid month will be invoiced
at a pro-rate month based on the number of days
to the end of the month.
- The minimum contract length is 1 month. This
contract shall renew monthly on the first day of
every month and will form a rolling monthly
- Accounts 7 days in arrears will be deemed to
have left our service.
- No refunds are given.
- Clients choosing to reverse VAT charge are
liable to collect their own VAT in their own
- The contract rates are fixed until the first
anniversary after which Mark Andrew Smith
Limited must give the client or partner one full
calendar months notice of any changes in rates
in writing by email.
- After the initial month, either party can
cancel this agreement by giving one full
calendar months notice in advance by email to
- Mark Andrew Smith Limited will not disclose
any information nor passwords from the clients
system to any other person or company without
the written authorisation of the client. Mark
Andrew Smith Limited reserves the right to
employ resellers and sub-contractors. These
parties will also fall under this non-disclosure
agreement. Upon termination of the contract, the
non-disclosure clause shall live on for a period
of five years to protect the client and its
- Where in territories there is a privacy in
the work place law. This shall be included to be
compliant in this contract.
- Mark Andrew Smith Limited in Ireland will
keep the Data Protection Registrar up to date.
- The client shall ensure that their own
computer is free from viruses and spy ware and
operate up to date security software. Cleaning
viruses from computers is not covered by this
contract. Mark Andrew Smith Limited accepts no
liability for viral infections.
- The client may NOT send out unsolicited
commercial emails from this system. Mark Andrew
Smith Limited reserves the right to suspend any
client doing so, so preserving the high ethical
standards that the spam filtering system adheres
- The client shall only use properly licensed
- This contract is governed by the laws of the
Republic of Ireland.